In episode 1 of the codepunk.io. podcast, Bill and I discuss how the Matrix tried to kill cyberpunk, why Deckard is not a replicant, what's potentially in Bill's FBI file, and how the
var keyword is a terrible addition to C#.
The audio quality worked out okay, but the necessary post-production to even out the audio caused some noise. We're making adjustments for the next go around, including better equipment and recording software.
- Intro and outro music--"Perturbator's Theme"-- by Perturbator off of the album Dangerous Days.
- Cyberpunk was supposed to be a warning!
- Quora: Was Deckard a Replicant in Blade Runner?
- Commodore 64
- Phone Phreaking
- C# Debate: When Should You Use var?
- Brad Smith's Coding Blog: Misuse of the ‘var’ keyword in C#
(Photo by Marcin Wichary)